Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

So what's the deal with RB?

OK, I'll bite.

I signed up for this forum soon after it began. I was hoping for another source of information like The Hull Truth. In the beginning I used to check in just about daily, but today when I attempted to sign in it had apparently been so long since I last visited that my account was closed. In the meantime, I check into THT just about every day because of the wealth of information available there.

I have absolutely no interest in photos somebody else takes at a boat show, or of boats passing by in a channel from somebody's backyard.

Nor, do I want to play in anybody's sand box.

I am interested in boats/boating and fishing. If/when this site develops an archive of information relating to those matters, and a following to respond to questions that arise, I will start using it as a resource as I now use THT.

Despite the best of intentions, however, it seems to be getting off to a slow start

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You "bit" on a two month old post, your old username should still work, the boat show pictures increase forum traffic by 10x's, I know for a fact 50,000 usernames on THT aren't even active anymore, and I moved out of that house.

:rb-rules:

Like I said, I don't check in here very often anymore, and the subject matter of this thread caught my attention. The tenfold increase in traffic that you attribute to boat show pictures probably helps in selling advertising space, but there also may be a correlation between loading the site up with fluff and the lack of substantive posts that is SeaBob's concern. In any event, if you are happy with the direction the site seems to be taking, then keep on doing what you are doing.

Joe, are you by chance refering to me? I dont pick fights, I dont put up with them. Im here to make freinds. I would like for you to elaborate on "Youll figure it out" dont keep secrets. After all, this is a fresh start. Right? Why create suspense? THaT other site stews it own kind of stock. Lets Know Who that trouble maker is so we can diss him. Not play games.

Joe, are you by chance refering to me? I dont pick fights, I dont put up with them. Im here to make freinds. I would like for you to elaborate on "Youll figure it out" dont keep secrets. After all, this is a fresh start. Right? Why create suspense? THaT other site stews it own kind of stock. Lets Know Who that trouble maker is so we can diss him. Not play games.

No I am not referring to you. As far as I know I don't know you nor have I never communicated with you.

The "Banned well..." thread should give you some insight as to "who the troublemaker(s) is"/are. :1121_wink:

No I am not referring to you. As far as I know I don't know you nor have I never communicated with you.

The "Banned well..." thread should give you some insight as to "who the troublemaker(s) is"/are. :1121_wink:

Like you never added gasoline to a smoldering fire.:1925_: You got a very short memory.