Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

How do you like me now....

Emanuel, we can definatly do the late night thing. We do it very often in that very spot. We back the boats in so its easy to board. Then we make a bon fire on the beach and let the kids roast marshmellows. We have a lot of chairs around the fire and enjoy some drinks and good conversation. The pic in my sig below was taken on just such a night. You can see the red glow on the boats from the fire.

Definitly... as soon as we are back from the keys we have to do the fire thing with some good argentinian grilled churrascos!!!!! :605_thumbs_up::605_thumbs_up: I always wondered what was that redish reflex, but always thougth it was some kind of sunset weird effect... :2403_worshipper::2403_worshipper:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Emanuel,

Nice work! Did you epoxy your back board in and then screw it to the console? how did you do it? wood covered in epoxy, pianted, then mounted?

thanks

Siggi: I found out that THT has some kind of link protection so people does not do what we were doing... it basically block the pictures if the users is not loged in... I've started using the attach option instead of linking..

Fishinspot: I used 1/2 inche starboard. I was adviced to go with 3/4 but I thought that it was too much and too heavy.

I used Screws to hold it to the console wall. For the top part I used some very nice SS super flat hurricane shutter 1/4 screws/nuts. I place them very close to one of the T-Top horizontal pipes so it's varely visible.

The bottom ones I screw them right on the step on the cosole were the T-top sits.

Chris: Maybe the CHICKS were the reason that you didn't pay attention to my rig..... :753_hammer_hitting_head::605_thumbs_up:

Triuphrick: No problem buddy, I knew that you were pulling my balls.... I know what you mean about how dangerous is to hang on the bow. Once, my wife, accidentally hit the throtle too hard and I almost go over.... lot of yelling after that..... Thanks for the compliment, it feels good to get reckon by our peers...

reelapealing: I have another thread on THT, I'm sure that you can see them in there.

post-81-1239146986_thumb.jpg

I really need some of those lights. Chris does an awesome job with those. And I second the trailer light request.

I can bet there would be plenty of people lined up for a good set of trailer lights that do not burn it every 6 months.... And you are right.. Chris has an awesome product....

emudryj,

You have followed all the textbook wiring techniques, whether you learned them from a textbook or not, and it is a work of art! Strain Relief, Service Loops, Right Angles, Perimeters, Waterproof Terminations...OK, I won't cream my jeans, but that is a site for some sore eyes!

Very well done, sir! :605_thumbs_up::1992_beer_cheer: