Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

How do you like me now....

We had an awesome boating day on saturday... the wife end up working until like 3 o clock on the afternoon so we decided that it was a good day to stay late into the night to try our originals "scarabchris underwater lights"....

Well worth the wait... they definitely are a head turner... we got most people's attention right away, we stopped at the ramp briefly to drop a couple of friends and 2 different guys approached me to ask for the lights!!!! and then again when we dropped by Shuckers on Biscayne bay, for some food.

Here are some pictures, let me know what you think...

This was taken at 7:52, but you can already see the glowing, even though we were just getting in to the evening.

emudryj-albums-boat-ligths-picture39688-

At the ramp when dropping our friends...

emudryj-albums-boat-ligths-picture39689-

emudryj-albums-boat-ligths-picture39690-

emudryj-albums-boat-ligths-picture39691-

And... BSing with Chris at haulover... 100 bucks to whoever can concentrate enough and find us!!!! :1143_neener_neener_neener: We have the same POS boat, but for some reason Chris POS seems to be a chick magnet....

emudryj-albums-boat-ligths-picture39687-

And some pictures of his spreader LED lights... Didn't remember to take some on the water but I took some on the storage. we have 2 on the front and 2 on the back... more than enough.

emudryj-albums-boat-ligths-picture37806-

emudryj-albums-boat-ligths-picture37804-

emudryj-albums-boat-ligths-picture37807-

Chris, you need to start working on LED sealed trailer lights, just realized that night that mines are busted...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Emudryj,

It's the bow rails. You've got a later model 302 than Chris does, right? Chicks love those low bow rails... :471_confused_face:

And what Welder said.

But wait, the chicks aren't under the T-Top or the Radar Arch...hmmmm :2261_high:

LMFAO!!!!!! :2261_high::2261_high::2261_high::2261_high:

But I dont care... mine is black... and as everybody knows... "When you go black....." LOL...

BTW... I had MY chick with me...

emudryj-albums-boat-ligths-picture39704-

but as soon as I turned around she was hanging with another dude...

emudryj-albums-boat-ligths-picture39705-

Guys,

You know, whatever anyone says, it's great to see 2 EXCELLENT 302s on the water. Hat's off to you, they bring back many a memory... :1992_beer_cheer: :1992_beer_cheer:

One for both of you.

Thanks.... now that you mention it... last 3 weekends I've seen at least one Scarab every time we went out (without counting Chris')

3 weekends ago was a 1993-94 with E-tecs from a guy named George, last week a 2008 with Yamis 4s at John Lloyd and this weekend was a late 90'ish with Mercs.... They seem to had been quite popular around this area...

Chris: We really liked the "going out late on Saturday and staying late" thing, so maybe we can repeat it, and take a picture one boat next to each other at night with the UWL on...

And the chicks.....