Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

THT Fights, Bilge Threads etc to be deleted

wiley

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. The replies sound exactly like alot of the bilge. You are making me feel right at home. I see only one reply that isn't. >wink<.

For all you others that put your 2 cents in, those posts that you hate so much generated a good portion of replies and veiw hits. That is Wileys business if he wants to reduce usage by that great of %. Probably saves him a ton of moderating but you are kidding yourselves that they were not popular.

Wiley,

I have never been a mod or a forum creator so I really only can imagine how much time is involved. THT has to be way beyond what anyone would want to do. If I ever get fed up on restrictions I might have to disscuss your suggestion with you and have you give me some pointers and , dos and don'ts. Thanks for the suggestion anyway even though it "most liely" will never happen.

Mist,

I heard of Wiley elsewhere but didn't know anything about him till I was directed to this site. He seems pretty fair to me. His rules are simple even though painted with a broad brush.

Wiley,

I have never been a mod or a forum creator so I really only can imagine how much time is involved. THT has to be way beyond what anyone would want to do. If I ever get fed up on restrictions I might have to disscuss your suggestion with you and have you give me some pointers and , dos and don'ts. Thanks for the suggestion anyway even though it "most liely" will never happen.

Mist,

I heard of Wiley elsewhere but didn't know anything about him till I was directed to this site. He seems pretty fair to me. His rules are simple even though painted with a broad brush.

Very simple rules.