Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Trolling thread

Not all members will get along (due to beliefs, personalities, whatever) so why not just acknowledge that fact and move on.

Why keep coming back to stir the pot?:504_shrugging:

No one will ever get the upper hand or "Win" an internet argument. (Maybe in their own mind)

"Why keep coming back to stir the pot?"

ummmm because most really don't care so it isn't stirring the pot...it would be conflicting....entertainment..like a soap operia except, you don't have to watch the stupid show..lol you can be part of it :2261_high:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its like lobster fishing you never know what size you are going to get or the price per pound :605_thumbs_up:

Or when the heck ya can get back out fishing again :rolleyes: One of those surpise back door Noreasters just hit again that the news media says us people are so use to???? Still don't understand that one after 30 years

I see you had a intresting week. Hope the MRI went well. The rest sounded good. The track seems to always have me in awe... Makes me think what pocesses someone to drive like that???

I think we all know how this little internet sitcom is going to end. The two main characters sleep with each other and the show jumps the shark. So, why don't you two go ahead and do the nasty and save the rest of us some time. Just don't post any pictures. :605_thumbs_up:

I think Joey and Menzies already know one another :1143_neener_neener_neener:

• 3 weeks later...