Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

codfishin'

Since cod opened recreationally yesterday. I Decided to go to the bank and look for my 10 fish. It didn't dissapoint.I knew a spot that the commercial guys had been hammering them for months,but I wanted to find some of my own, And maybe some a little bigger. It took awhile, but I finally got on a spot where I had fish 15 ft. high. 10 drops -10 legal fish.

Now, if we could get some decent weather.I'm gonna get right back at them.

good luck guys.

Since cod opened recreationally yesterday. I Decided to go to the bank and look for my 10 fish. It didn't dissapoint.I knew a spot that the commercial guys had been hammering them for months,but I wanted to find some of my own, And maybe some a little bigger. It took awhile, but I finally got on a spot where I had fish 15 ft. high. 10 drops -10 legal fish.

Now exactly what where those long/lats :239_fishing:

Now, if we could get some decent weather.I'm gonna get right back at them.

good luck guys.

Looks like this weekend is a lost cause (at least on Sat.)..I am heading to the CR seminar in CT so mother nature can do her thing :1992_beer_cheer:

• 2 weeks later...
Hope to do the same. The Admiral will be on board for the shakedown cruise so it better be FAC and the fish in a biting mood as she dosent like fishing only Catching :239_fishing:

Hi Guys, My son and I are going out Sunday on a party boat from Seabrook NH I'll let you know how it goes.. I won't be in for another couple of weeks