Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

For Sale: 2002 Harley Davidson 1200 Custom Sportster

For Sale: 2002 Harley Davidson 1200 Custom Sportster

Unfortuntly I had to move so my pride and joy has to go! You will not see another sportster like this any where! It has a rare factory custom paint job. Pretty much everything that can be chromed is chromed. Custom HD pegs and mirrors and grips. Custom HD badlander seat. Medium size ape hanger which are very manageable. Turn signal relocation on front and back. Custom turn signal bullet smoke out kit. Custom S&S carb cover. Sampson straight pipes, this bike has a great sound! HD Forks bag. There are many more chromed out items that are on this bike but to much to list! This bike has every thing. You will not have to add a thing to show it off. Reminds me of a new age bobber. All the accessories were put on by a HD dealer. The bike has always been garage kept under a cover and has never seen a drop of rain.

Since I had to move away I keep the bike at my parents so the bike can be shown very easy. I am firm on the price of $5499.

The best way to get in touch with me is to email me and I will give you my phone number or vice versa and we will talk. If you have any questions I will be happy to help!

The bike is located in Durham NC close to Brier Creek Shopping Center and 6-8 minutes away from RDU.

<a>P5010014.jpg</a>

<a>P5010009.jpg</a>

<a>P5010008.jpg</a>

<a>P5010001.jpg</a>