Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Pro Line

Boz,

You go out on East lake today? Normally I'd say you'd probably have the lake to yourself being Easter, but, man, what a beautiful day! :1992_beer_cheer:

I wish I had; had to work this morning, then was running "honey-do" errands when I saw the boat. :1898_: Ramp parking lot was packed, and loads of boats out there.....without me. :angry:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had; had to work this morning, then was running "honey-do" errands when I saw the boat. :1898_: Ramp parking lot was packed, and loads of boats out there.....without me. :angry:

Boz,

It's Easter...Publix was closed today! Sorry to hear. But with the winds we've been having lately, there have to be a whole bunch of folks chomping at the bit to get out, Easter Sunday or not!

The 26 SS is an excellent boat, I'd put it up against any 26 out there, Whaler, Contender, Regulator, whomever. She has a sweet performing hull that is very predictable, yet gives you the speed (even with 150s) and she is dry. Good storage forward and in the sole ahead of the console, as well as the console, which is a step-down, so you can throw a lot of stuff in there. Helm is hinged to fold aft, piece of cake to get back there. Bilge access? Not the best. Kind of sucks, in my opinion, for a 26' boat. But then, hey, I didn't design it.

200s are a nice package. Gives you upper 50s and good fuel economy.

If your ever in the market, you might want to check out the 24 SS. The 26 hull was made from the 24, just stretched 2' in the gunnel area. Easier to trailer and a real good platform for a Zuke or Verado 300.

Alright, off my salesman pitch... :1992_beer_cheer:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey,

Now that I'm at DONZI all the time I never see you.

Miss your help on the other site. Got two Trolls that follow me everywhere, but thats ok, I'm getting some pretty good help.

I'm not all that sure we're supposed to be saying a PRO-LINE is faster than our cousin though.

Yeah, I've stuck my foot in that also, more than once, but now I'm surrounded with triple 300 H.P.'s all over the place, on some really pretty fiberglass, so, I'm allittle less likely to say it.

Call sometime, ok?

(800) 973-2628 ext 231

Mike Carrigan

Looks Mike is still peddling his inferior products for his master. I do hope he has time to do his job instead of peddling on the forums. Proline is still the wettest piece of garbage I have ever been on.

• 3 weeks later...
I see my question on the other thread got answered. You are Rollo, Dusty or whatever name you are going by this week.When are you going to actually post something useful or even positive? :753_hammer_hitting_head:

Most recent name he had when he got expelled (for about the tenth time) was DUSTY CRITTER. That was on another site.

I think he just got censored from a third site as well, just today or yesterday.

The important thing to realize is not to answer him.He's not a "well" person. Best not to answer him at all.

I already did without initially realizing who he was.

When you choose to engage idiot, pretty soon your in the mud with the idiot.

Never get into a p- - - ing contest with a skunk.

The smell can rub off.

Mike Carrigan