Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

What BP Doesn’t Want You To See

Saddened, yes, pissed? At what? The people who own the well? A lack of industry expertise to fix the problem, never mind what happened has never happened before, and certainly not in the place it did? The government agency that permitted the well, the government agency that failed proper inspection? How about the administration that 'was in complete control' even though there was no clue about the fix or the clean-up? I'd probably be pissed, too, except I don't know who to direct my anger at, at least not yet. I suspect I'll have a better idea by about Nov 2, though.

and now there are rumors that BP may or will sell out now too

Yeah, BP puts out feelers to raise the cash extorted by the government, and some mental giant says they're gonna sell out. About as credible as the rumors that BP delayed fixing the well and the cleanup because it would be so expensive. What the heck are these people thinking ... :2261_high:

Doesn't seem like anyone, including the senators, are talking much about it. Wonder why ... :504_shrugging:

Because they have no idea about what's going on with this deep oil well and BP's not telling about all of their short cut screw-up mistakes to save a couple of bucks.

Edited by Redweiser

Doesn't seem like anyone, including the senators, are talking much about it. Wonder why ... 504_shrugging.gif

52 of our senators are direct owners in the oil industry, they don't care, they are the main inventors of the ethanol scam, ethanol it's cheap alcohol and water mutated into the gasoline, they use our own tax money to steal from us, they, they,,,,,

we need more than ever to realy say "May God Bless America" more than ever.

they are little by little destroying us.

Doesn't seem like anyone, including the senators, are talking much about it. Wonder why ... 504_shrugging.gif

52 of our senators are direct owners in the oil industry, they don't care, they are the main inventors of the ethanol scam, ethanol it's cheap alcohol and water mutated into the gasoline, they use our own tax money to steal from us, they, they,,,,,

we need more than ever to realy say "May God Bless America" more than ever.

they are little by little destroying us.

I really don't dwell on all the political crap that people want to point fingers at. I just want this thing over with along with most anglers here to go fishing.