Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Demo Boat Rides

thtmod4 ,

You sir have way over stepped your bounds and have been reported to the Admin.

It takes a lot of balls or a very stupid person to join another forum and make threats , you might want to get with Wiley and talk about this.

You dont really think it was Mod 4 posting, do you?

I need to pad my post count. Funny stuff.

Yeah, Marlin, I'd say you do...

I hope we can all get along. There are choices we can all make. Its a business after all.You learn your boundaries and abide by them. Good luck THT and have a nice day Mod-4.

Would that be your office buddy?

OK, all involved have been notified and are/should be in the know of whats going on .

Wiley , delete my posts in this thread if need be.

Thanks , just trying to keep it on the up and up.

In reference to the recent spat on THT between MOD 4 and Renegade69 that resulted in Renegade69's being banned :753_hammer_hitting_head: - whether those of us who witnessed that situation agree with MOD 4 or Renegade69, that discussion does not need to be carried over to this site, and I would hope that Wiley realizes this and deletes this thread. :rb-rules: