Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

maybe you had to there but...

it was the funniest damn thing I have seen in a long time.

OK, what are the odds of hitting a portolet at night with a golf ball from a 7 iron from the rough at 140 yards?

OK, now what are the odds of hitting the same portolet at night with a golf ball from a 7 iron from the rough at 140 yards......

...................with somebody in it...! :2261_high:

The poor sonnafabitch came out yelling at his playing partners thinking they were screwing with him while was trying to do his business! :2261_high::2261_high:

I almost fell out of the cart laughing. That is why I don't golf with my good buddy Rick much.

OK sorry no link. I went golfing with old buddy Rick. 6-4" lefty WHO swings like Charles Barkley and has zero game. But he is a fun dude and an old friend.

Anyway we are playing a lighted course Sat. night about 9:00 with several beers aboard already. We tee off down a par four. Rick pumps his into the thescues as usual. There is ONLY ONE OTHER GROUP ON THE WHOLE COURSE. They are ahead of us and just pulling up to the Tee box that adjoins the green to which we are playing. Between their Tee and our green is a lone Plastic shitter all by it's onesies. As we cart down the fairway I see one of the ahead group separate and make for the porta-pooper.. I comment that he must have to go poop because why else use that out here at night? Anyway, while the poor unfortunate soul is squatting and squeezing Rick blades this 7 iron over the green and drills the side of the stink box. I start laughing at that then poor Homeslice comes out and lays into his grouping for throwing golf balls at the shitter while is doing his business.

At that point I fell out of the cart holding my sides.

Truly the funniest thing I have seen in quite some time.

Thanks Rick.

And yeah I guess you had to be there,

The old baitkiller.

At our wedding many years ago we chose an outdoor event at my folks house with a band, dance floor, bar, tent, and plastic crappers for the guys. The girls were to use the house bathrooms.

4 of by buddies threatened to flip the bar over after they finished off 3 bottles of tequila. Off to the bar right up the street to go get a 4th bottle to keep the pease. Tony, the brother of my best man sees a guy (who is the husband of the maid of honor) and mistakes him for Tom who also happens to be one of the 4 Amigos. Tony being the size that he is lines up to body slam the crapper and knocks it over. Poor Scott crawls out with most of the party laughing.

At Sebring 30+ years ago I saw a member of of a motorcycle group/gang go in the crapper. His "buds" proceeded to wrap a rope around the unit to keep him from opening the door. They then pushed it over and rolled it around. Nasty.

While working construction one summer on a high rise, some guy went into the crapper on about the 6th floor that was hooked up to the crane to be picked up for servicing. It was lifted, and swinging with the guy in it. He opened the door while "in flight" and went nuts. They took him away in an ambulance because he fainted. Just scared the crap out of him I guess...