Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

TEXAS FISHING

We did not have a scale big enough to weight it, it was 50" long to the heavy side 20" around. On one of my lures 2-Jack Cravalle ,smaller king. 25 miles out of POC 100' of water south east Of Port O Connor on the kings the snapper at 8 miles out to the rigs with my friends Curtis and his brother Doug we had a great time. Texas style. My first trip after the car wreck on November 16 of 2008 I felt like a little kid. And yes I hurt but it is a good hurt today We caught fish. We were hooked up with the first fish in 5 minutes of trolling the 8-10 lb Jack, then we had the double hookup on the kings less then 10 min. later. As Curtis and I fought the fish Capt. Doug ran the boat like a long time Pro. We did not lose any fish we hooked up on. One more turn and the rod is dancing as the reel is screaming and Doug was hooked up on a large Jack 13-15 lb.of hard fight. All of this was in are first 20 min. trolling then we started getting boat pressure and we headed in for snapper.

post-1969-127533318449_thumb.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lester I emailed Chocolabs and may meet up with you at your house

My friends that live there gave us permission to park on there private lot behind Froggies. Now if the weather will cooperate Tim. And thanks MrPat and to you James

Now I'm sporting MONSTER WOOD... PARKING in POC , next to the ramp , I let my wife do sexual favors for that. [ No Pictures ]

You da man Tim.