Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Discount custom vinyl boat lettering & decals

I am new here and I hope I am not crossing a line. I saw this has a classified section so here it goes. I am offering huge discounted rates on custom vinyl lettering and graphics. I offer several packages for boat lettering, transom name & port of call packages and registration numbers. Here is a few ideas to throw out there.

ALL VINYL IS 5-7 YEAR OUTDOOR RATED HIGH QUALITY VINYL -No economy grade like most sell...

Registration numbers (Pair) 3" x 20" $9.99 -----free shipping! USA

Boat name 6" x 36" & 3" x 24" port of call $16.99 free shipping USA any font no letter limit

shadow text boat names (2 colors) 6" x 24" $19.99 free shipping! USA

**COMPLETE PACKAGE** (2) BOAT NAMES 6"x36", (1)Port of call 4"x24",(2) registration ID numbers ***$27.99***

EXTRA TALL Boat name 10"x 42" and 5"x28" port of call package ONLY $29.99

Most sign shops charge $30 just for registration numbers! I buy in bulk rolls of vinyl so that allows me to sell at huge discounted rates. Check my ebay feedback you will see I go the extra mile and all of my work is approved before being sent out to the customer.

There are 18 color choices. I now offer chrome (upgrade fee applies) All of the prices listed are free shipping to any of the lower 48 states. I even send free example images of what it will look like before you pay. Paypal is accepted to cover buyer and seller. I have my ebay business (seller name fathomgraphics) and my website www.fgvinyl.com I am rebuilding the website and lowering the prices this week so please understand the prices are not fully up to date at the moment.

Here are my ebay items

http://shop.ebay.com/fathomgraphics/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Should you have any questions please send an email through my site ( support@fgvinyl.com ) In the worst economy possible most sign shops jacked up their prices. I decided to create my own business to survive I have mouths to feed and bills to pay. I am the one who designs, cuts, and ships your vinyl to you. I take pride in my work and would really appreciate the chance to show you that there are some of us who still take customer service to heart. I hope to hear from some of you soon...

Thank you,

FathomGraphics

owner of FGVINYL

post-7930-127462710571_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I am new here and I hope I am not crossing a line. I saw this has a classified section so here it goes. I am offering huge discounted rates on custom vinyl lettering and graphics. I offer several packages for boat lettering, transom name & port of call packages and registration numbers. Here is a few ideas to throw out there.

ALL VINYL IS 5-7 YEAR OUTDOOR RATED HIGH QUALITY VINYL -No economy grade like most sell...

Boat name 6" x 36" & 3" x 24" port of call $16.99 free shipping USA any font no letter limit

**COMPLETE PACKAGE** (2) BOAT NAMES 6"x36", (1)Port of call 4"x24",(2) registration ID numbers ***$27.99***

Most sign shops charge $30 just for registration numbers! I buy in bulk rolls of vinyl so that allows me to sell at huge discounted rates. Check my ebay feedback you will see I go the extra mile and all of my work is approved before being sent out to the customer.

There are 18 color choices. I now offer chrome (upgrade fee applies) All of the prices listed are free shipping to any of the lower 48 states. I even send free example images of what it will look like before you pay. Paypal is accepted to cover buyer and seller. I have my ebay business (seller name fathomgraphics) and my website www.fgvinyl.com I am rebuilding the website and lowering the prices this week so please understand the prices are not fully up to date at the moment.

Here are my ebay items

http://shop.ebay.com...=&_trksid=p3686

Should you have any questions please send an email through my site ( support@fgvinyl.com ) In the worst economy possible most sign shops jacked up their prices. I decided to create my own business to survive I have mouths to feed and bills to pay. I am the one who designs, cuts, and ships your vinyl to you. I take pride in my work and would really appreciate the chance to show you that there are some of us who still take customer service to heart. I hope to hear from some of you soon...

Thank you,

FathomGraphics

owner of FGVINYL

Hello,

I would like to add a detail to the bow of my boat, I'd like a vinyl sticker that is the head of a mad barracuda and the american flag ripping from the gills back.

Looking at the very end of the bow at the hull from the front is 6", looking at the section by side were the head and the rest of the flag will be is 5" tall and 4 feet long.

please send me an email to ngfl67@yahoo.com and I will take some upclose pictures of the bow from the front and sides.

thanks

Nelson

Here are my ebay items

http://shop.ebay.com/fathomgraphics/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Thank you,

FathomGraphics

owner of FGVINYL

Thanks for the post, I have saved your address, and will be contacting you soon about a new vinyl name change.