Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Star Tron Samples - 12 available

Guest edgewater225

Guest edgewater225

this offer is now closed!!

NO MORE REQUESTS!!

Because we are so pleased to be the newest Reel Boating sponsor, I will send a free 8 oz bottle of Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment to the first 12 people who send a PM with a shipping address, If you are #13, you are sol.

All I ask is that you use it and then report back to this thread, posting your thoughts: good, bad or indifferent.

Get busy

Bill

Edited by edgewater225

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we are so pleased to be the newest Reel Boating sponsor, I will send a free 8 oz bottle of Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment to the first 12 people who send a PM with a shipping address, If you are #13, you are sol.

All I ask is that you use it and then report back to this thread, posting your thoughts: good, bad or indifferent.

Get busy

Bill

I'm in (hopefully :D ). By the way, how many gallons does 8 oz treat?

Does the offer include the diesel fuel version?

How much do I need for 140 gallons that have been sitting in the tank for over a year

Thanks for being a sponsor to ReelBoating :1992_beer_cheer:

Sure I will give you my response and observations

Guest edgewater225

There are five left - gas only. If you have sent a PM to me already, and the one guy who provided the address in his post (please don't do that for your own privacy reasons) you are on the list.

An 8 oz bottle treats up to 128 gallons. The first time you use it, you add 1 oz for every 8 gallons to be treated. Thereafter, whenever you add fresh fuel, you add 1 oz for every 16 gallons to be treated. A little goes a long way, making it a very cost effective way to improve fuel quality, mitigate ethanol issues, stabilize fuel and remove gum & carbon.

If you have questions you can log onto the website

www.startron.com

or call our tech line (800) 327-8583

Bill at Star brite

I'm not sure if you have hit twelve yet, but here goes. Jim Limberakis,55 School Street,Woods Hole,MA,02543

Edited by edgewater225

Guest edgewater225

I have TWO bottles left. After they're gone, the offer will be closed.

Bill

PM sent

Welcome to the boards!

I will gladly report back on my findings.

Thanks for the opportunity!

PM sent, oh I hope I win.............................I never win anything.