Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

West End mid April

I may go next weekend or the 20th depends on the weather. I heard yseterday from a commercial guy that the YFT bite is the best its been in years..Everyone is chasing birds up north of the corner.

Well I'm headed to Bahama Bay on the 20th for a day or two and then to GTC. Name of the boat is CSkipR. 43 Cabo. Call me if you head that way. I'm leaving from Stuart.

Well I'm headed to Bahama Bay on the 20th for a day or two and then to GTC. Name of the boat is CSkipR. 43 Cabo. Call me if you head that way. I'm leaving from Stuart.

I will be leaving from Stuart also Conchy Shel 30 ft Pursuit diesel express. I doubt I could keep up with you but at least we can have a drink at OBB..Its lookin more like the 20th for me due to weather

I am in Manatee pocket are you guys local or just crusin through

Russ

I will be leaving from Stuart also Conchy Shel 30 ft Pursuit diesel express. I doubt I could keep up with you but at least we can have a drink at OBB..Its lookin more like the 20th for me due to weather

I am in Manatee pocket are you guys local or just crusin through

Russ

We are headed down by boat from New Smynra Beach to Stuart on the 20th and will be at Pirates Cove for the night. Will be leaving for OBB the morning of the 21st. I'm towing a 15 boston whaler.

We are headed down by boat from New Smynra Beach to Stuart on the 20th and will be at Pirates Cove for the night. Will be leaving for OBB the morning of the 21st. I'm towing a 15 boston whaler.

Cool maybe I will swing by and say hello. I in Rocky point and occasionaly enjoy an adult beverage at PL. If not we see yall in OBB

Guys leaving Miami tomorrow morning to get across before seas kick up too bad. Have read your post and it seems the yft bite has been good. Staying at Blue Marlin Cove Thurs. Fri., Sat., Sun., Monday. 39' Sea Vee w/trip yam350's. My friends boat is new so I don't know if the name is on it yet but: Tails and Ales is the name. Bill and Two Charlies on the boat. Yell if you see us. I'll buy the first round. The Hun