Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Almost There

Offer accepeted, Deposit given, and sea trial done. Now to get some financial stuff finished up and hopefully she will be mine next week.

We were looking for a Bluewater but was having a hard time finding one set up the way I wanted that would meet my budget. This 26SS just kind of fell into our lap.

http://pbckt.com/s9.9vl

Offer accepeted, Deposit given, and sea trial done. Now to get some financial stuff finished up and hopefully she will be mine next week.

We were looking for a Bluewater but was having a hard time finding one set up the way I wanted that would meet my budget. This 26SS just kind of fell into our lap.

http://pbckt.com/s9.9vl

Check that boat over carefully. It looks identical to one I saw over here in Saint Cloud a few months ago, and I couldn't help myself... I was drooling all over the poor thing. :wub:

Beautiful boat! Hope you get tons of enjoyment out of it.

:605_thumbs_up:

Let's hope so on the raising fish. Honestly this boat is so clean it looks like she was never used. Add the great electronics, red accents (red is my Wife's favorite color) , windlass and bow dodger and I am one happy camper. I could have saved a few thousand on a different SS but it is worth it to me to have the features of this one.

Now I just wish that I did not use my old boats name as a screen name. This one will be named "Almost Perfect"

BOZ, eat your heart out!!!

I am, I am ! :wub:

That is one super good looking rig. And I'd be willing to bet she'll raise some fish, too. :239_fishing: