Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Hello All! I am new to this site and am in Florida

Hi all,

I am new to this site. I just opened Johnny's Marine Service in Jensen Beach, FL. I have built fiberglass boats for over 20 years on the Treasure Coast of Florida and I offer up my expertise to anyone who has a question about repairing, maintaining, or redesigning their fiberglass boat. Feel free to reach out to me with any question.

I hope you enjoyed Easter Weekend with some well deserved time off (and on your boat).

I recently donated some time to a local youth sailing group and got some local press. Check it out at the following link. http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2010/apr/02/johnnys-marine-service-donates-time-and-expertise-/ I have also attached some before and after pictures.post-7792-127049210874_thumb.jpgpost-7792-12704920448_thumb.jpgpost-7792-127049207824_thumb.jpgpost-7792-127049213778_thumb.jpgpost-7792-127049216291_thumb.jpg

Also, check out my poll at http://polls.linkedin.com/p/81079/fkdqm Please feel free to leave a comment. Has the economy taken the wind out of your sails? I would like to hear how people have been coping with less disposable income and how they have managed to keep up with their boating passtime. Here's to lookin' for that green flash! :)

Hi all,

I am new to this site. I just opened Johnny's Marine Service in Jensen Beach, FL. I have built fiberglass boats for over 20 years on the Treasure Coast of Florida and I offer up my expertise to anyone who has a question about repairing, maintaining, or redesigning their fiberglass boat. Feel free to reach out to me with any question.

I hope you enjoyed Easter Weekend with some well deserved time off (and on your boat).

I recently donated some time to a local youth sailing group and got some local press. Check it out at the following link. http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2010/apr/02/johnnys-marine-service-donates-time-and-expertise-/ I have also attached some before and after pictures.post-7792-127049210874_thumb.jpgpost-7792-12704920448_thumb.jpgpost-7792-127049207824_thumb.jpgpost-7792-127049213778_thumb.jpgpost-7792-127049216291_thumb.jpg

Also, check out my poll at http://polls.linkedin.com/p/81079/fkdqm Please feel free to leave a comment. Has the economy taken the wind out of your sails? I would like to hear how people have been coping with less disposable income and how they have managed to keep up with their boating passtime. Here's to lookin' for that green flash! :)

Welcome!

Just started to restore a 1969 mckee craft, may get some advice fro you. Already restored a 1979 scarab and it turned out great.

Good Luck with that. Let me know if I can help in anyway. Starting a boat salvage business soon with my sister and brother-in-law. Lots of boats in need of tlc here in Florida. A victim of the recession no doubt. Going to use my skills to rehab old boats and sell them. Also, a buddy of mine has a cigarette boat from the 60's that he is going to let me make a mold out of. I'm going to redesign it with some top secret ideas I have and hopefully, I might even begin to manufacture my own line of boats. Lots of ideas. Got any pictures of the scarab to share?