Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

can i get some help please and suggestions

Your 1st mistake was coming here and telling everyone whats up on a public forum.

Your 2nd was calling the Po Po.

You should of had someone arrange a buy to meet this clown and , well , take care of business.

There are a 1000 things you could do to make this clowns life miserable and he would never know if it was you or one of the many people he has threatened.

and I know people up that way :753_hammer_hitting_head:

In my state (KY) there are two criminal charges that would fit: Harassing communications -- calling someone on the telephone for no reason other than to harass, and terroristic threatening -- threatening bodily harm.

Both are misdemeanors, but that would be enough to get him hauled up before a judge to answer and defend. Here the process would be initiated by you swearing out a warrant with the local prosecutor's office.

Instead of the police, try contacting the local county attorney or commonwealths attorney (or whatever they call him) and see if there is a charge that fits.

Good luck.

just a quick thought on shooting people. in this state it has to be in the house. property wont do. there is a fellow in jail right now as a result of a house defense where he shot the guy in the driveway. the theory is you can lock your door and call.

always a last resort....but a good one if thats what the situation calls for.

post his e-mail so some friends or 2 or hundred can e-mail him.all is fair in love and war.

Tommy904 has the right idea. Some of us around here will make his life miserabe if he don't let up.

Or maybe, just tell him to expect some visitors from Brooklyn New York that will give him a ride in a nice car and then take him fishing on a really nice boat. By the end of the day he will be wearing a pair of new shoes as well, you know the kind that don't float. :D

:2261_high:

I thought it could be a sneaky way to advertise that he sells boat trailers. his username is boat trailers and the first sentence contained this.....

"....i sell boat trailers on craigs list and post adds all over the place in all 50 states...."

However....I am a person that gives people the benefit of the doubt. And his story doesn't surprise me because there are some real nut jobs out there.

heres my problem people...need your suggestions to resolve this....i sell boat trailers on craigs list and post adds all over the place in all 50 states....well i just happen to post in va beach..this guy in va beach sends me nasty emails and cusses at me..he flags my adds and he even calls me and tells me hes coming to richmond va to kick my butt..well heres the problem..i have never met the guy..he doesnt own a boat,or a boat co or know anyone that does..he drives a truck that delivers containers to work sites..i asked in a email why are you on me..he said i pick someone at random to mess with and your the lucky one...he wont go away.....i said why are you messing with me ,,,im trying to sell people a nice trailer for a lot less than what is offered and save them money and his reply is because i can..i called the police and they said he hasnt broken any laws.....can i please get some help from the forum here...please..he wont go away....and i dont think the correct thing to do would be to put his email address all over the internet.....thank you forum in advance..i really need help with this issue

I don't want to encourage these type posts on this forum. I have highlighted in bold specific phrases in his post.

The post is one-sided, basically unfounded, and reads like an ad for his services and location. I'm not sure it has a place here.

Hopefully the poster will participate in RB's upcoming Adverting Forum area.