Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

A message to our "Guests"

Welcome all visitors!

You have been here before and see that this is a real friendly place to hang out and share your boating and fishing thoughts.

Why don't you take a minute and register and become an active part of our community???

Just do it, you won't regret it! :605_thumbs_up:

:239_fishing:

• 1 month later...

:2215_asleep::2215_asleep::2215_asleep:

C'mon now wake up and register!

You know that you want to!!!!

I did register and it was good, and then I found it was the same as the other place, with the inside jokes and the callin' out, so I'll stay registered and stay out here Lurking and watch this site fail like THaT other one! :blink::471_confused_face:

I did register and it was good, and then I found it was the same as the other place, with the inside jokes and the callin' out, so I'll stay registered and stay out here Lurking and watch this site fail like THaT other one! :blink::471_confused_face:

You must be seeing something that most of us aren't.....What the majority of us like about HERE is that it's not like it is THERE.

Rules are a bit tighter on here re politics and calling other members out.

Can you post where you saw that?

Welcome all visitors!

You have been here before and see that this is a real friendly place to hang out and share your boating and fishing thoughts.

Why don't you take a minute and register and become an active part of our community???

Just do it, you won't regret it! :605_thumbs_up:

:239_fishing:

Just register. Lots of good information and good fishermen. And I live in CA. Fishin is fishin and boats is boats. What could be better?

Another thing I won't tolerate here is unwarranted blanket statements.

Could you possible give me example posts of what you are talking about?

What about any tips on how a Forum should be run?

Thanks!