Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Contender

How many forums does this debacle have to pollute? THT, Bloodydecks, iBoats, Florida Sportsman, the list goes on. And the point? Isn't one discussion enough?

Time to go fishing, swap out motors, upgrade upholstery, get a new kicker, change over to hydraulic steering...ANYTHING BUT ANOTHER CONTENDER THREAD!!!! :1898_:

Sorry my post offended you and your wishes. I won't post again.

THT beckons you...tons posting over there... :1992_beer_cheer:

What does this have to do with the topic?You pun about THT and yet you do the very thing thats wrong with it here.Post something about Contenders warranty and the way they lied to get out of a warranty.

Edited by Renagade69

How many forums does this debacle have to pollute? THT, Bloodydecks, iBoats, Florida Sportsman, the list goes on. And the point? Isn't one discussion enough?

Time to go fishing, swap out motors, upgrade upholstery, get a new kicker, change over to hydraulic steering...ANYTHING BUT ANOTHER CONTENDER THREAD!!!! :1898_:

If you don't enjoy the topic then no one forces you read it...

I don't think one boat is going to ruin Contender.

One boat, This ONE boat has now been viewed over 100,000 times and has 144+ pages of posts on just ONE forum. This ONE boat has LOST numerous SALES for Contender from what I have read. Out of the 1000's of hulls they have layed up , what makes them think every one is perfect, Neber is letting HIS PRIDE get in the way and that has made the Company [ Contender ] look even worse.

The boat in question was not the owners first Contender , were talking REPETE CUSTOMER and one would think

that after a 4th attempt to FIX the boat Contender would have stepped back and said " Sometimes ya just got to say WTF " and give the guy a new hull or his money back.

The dealers and builders I have talked to can not believe what Neber has said and done to make Contender look bad.

Because of this ONE boat I will NEVER buy or send someone to buy/look at a Contender.

Remember, a satisfied customer will tell 3 people BUT a dissatisfied customer will tell 300 [ Dale Carnegie]

I don't think one boat is going to ruin Contender.

One boat, This ONE boat has now been viewed over 100,000 times and has 144+ pages of posts on just ONE forum. This ONE boat has LOST numerous SALES for Contender from what I have read. Out of the 1000's of hulls they have layed up , what makes them think every one is perfect, Neber is letting HIS PRIDE get in the way and that has made the Company [ Contender ] look even worse.

The boat in question was not the owners first Contender , were talking REPETE CUSTOMER and one would think

that after a 4th attempt to FIX the boat Contender would have stepped back and said " Sometimes ya just got to say WTF " and give the guy a new hull or his money back.

The dealers and builders I have talked to can not believe what Neber has said and done to make Contender look bad.

Because of this ONE boat I will NEVER buy or send someone to buy/look at a Contender.

Remember, a satisfied customer will tell 3 people BUT a dissatisfied customer will tell 300 [ Dale Carnegie]

What Lester said... :605_thumbs_up: