Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Bucket List

I am 60 and happily married for 40 years

I have travelled to over 100 countries and seen most of the wonders of the world

. . . so I have been very lucky with the truly important things in life

Here is my bucket list for fishing and boating

- Spend 2 months in Australia fishing and scuba diving

- Bring a great-grandchild fishing with me (I already have 3 grandchildren and the oldest is 18)

- Catch a 250 pound tuna and a 250 pound swordfish and a 250 pound marlin in the same calendar year

- Do 25 overnight fishing trips in one calendar year

Another item on my list (not fishing related) is to finish the book I am writing on my wife's and my family. I am currently at over 300 pages and it seems that I have barely scratched the surface

WHAT IS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?

Wow thats cool Auguste,And hope you make it :1992_beer_cheer:. For me is to get fixed from a car wreck over a year ago broken S I joint . I will know more next week in Dallas. And then I can get back to doing what I love,fishing and boating travel teaching my kids more about boating and fishing :239_fishing: . I still have proto type lures made up and need to get them out there, my flying fish is doing ok :1946_headbanging: thats it for now :D

To late for the Australian fishing trip. The PEW Foundation convinced the Government to close lots of the fishing there. Maybe New Zealand is still open for fishing.

I have been working on my list. I still have to cruise the Galapagos Islands. I'm sure I'll come up with a few more items for the list.