Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Sponsors list ?

4/0

This is from computre inept one 605_thumbs_up.gif , come on everyone has to have one.

Reely, is there a list of sponsors that we can access to provide support here when we buy?? I was reading osprey 250's advice on the battery chargers and I am going to get one to replace the maintainer I have in the boat. I like Jim at BOE and was wondering if he was on board here yet?

Thanks,

Butch

I'm working on an entire forum area for Sponsors. Not quite like what I did with I started the THT Vendor Forums but in a way similar.

Should be ready by next week.

Many vendors I have helped over the years had said "I have to get around to advertising on RB". ;)

The site is well on it's way and with the new affordable promotions I'm about to debut we should have quite the list!

PS. Thanks to the current Sponsors who jumped onboard RB early and stayed with!

:605_thumbs_up: