Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Los Suenos / Quepos Charter Recommendation

I'm heading down to Costa Rica for my honeymoon the first 11 days of March. I'll be at Los Suenos March 4-7 and Quepos March 7 - 10. I'm looking for good crew and boat to fish offshore with just my soon-to-be wife and myself. Does anyone out there have good recommendations for either of these locations? I was hoping to do more than a day of fishing, but with everything else to do down there one day is all we have.

Thanks so much for the suggestions in advance!

I'm heading down to Costa Rica for my honeymoon the first 11 days of March. I'll be at Los Suenos March 4-7 and Quepos March 7 - 10. I'm looking for good crew and boat to fish offshore with just my soon-to-be wife and myself. Does anyone out there have good recommendations for either of these locations? I was hoping to do more than a day of fishing, but with everything else to do down there one day is all we have.

Thanks so much for the suggestions in advance!

I always use Costa Rica Dreams, they are headquarted on the Los Suenos dock. Never had a bad trip. In fact, it's always a FANTASTIC trip! March will be a good time for billfish, you can expect about 30 hookups a day :605_thumbs_up:

www.CostaRicaDreams.com

Biggest%20sail%20smallest%20boat.jpg

As far as the boat and crew, my pockets are shallow so I usually get the smallest, ugliest boat in the fleet, with Capt. Carlos and mate Moses. That's Moses on the pointy end. They are incredible fishermen!!

Los Suenos is a beautiful place for a honeymoon, but you might want to stay away from the Beetle Bar in downtown Jaco :1121_wink:

Edited by Cracker Larry

• 3 weeks later...

Verdict;

I'm glad to hear you will be joining us here in the Fishing Capital of Costa Rica, Los Suenos. I would be glad to do for you what my company has done for 100's of other on line fishing forum members, and that's see to it that you fish only abaord one of our top producing boats in the Hooked On Costa Rica fleet.

With there only being of 2 of you I can fish you aboard one of our top boats in the 29'-31'class saving you money without sacrificing the quality of Captain or boat you will fish with, Trophy days on the water are what our guests expeience. You are always better off booking your Los Suenos fishing charters through us as you will pay less for the better boats than you will going through Costa Rica Dreams or anyone else. We are here to assist you with everything during your stay and will be there to see you off in the morning and wish you well.

You are welcome to email me anytime at info@hookedoncostarica.com or call me direct Toll Free from the USA at 1-877-446-0653 Please know as well that we offer the best packages, accommodations, airport meet & greet and transfer services, and tour/excursion discounts more so than any other company here.

Pura Vida from the Fishing Capital of Costa Rica- The Los Suenos Resort & Marina

post-6284-126387242531_thumb.jpg post-6284-126387250396.jpg