Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Winter Weather

welder

Just talked to my Sister [ Atlanta GA. ] and she said they had 5" of rain last night and a butt load of wind and my nephew down in DallasTX. got 3" of Snow last night . I got about 1" of Snow here in North TX.

How about the rest of ya ........Webbed Feet or a Snow shovel ?

Here is my back yard , 12-25-09

post-632-126178995983_thumb.jpg

Edited by welder

We were snowed in but now after this ice storm we have been on the generator for two days with not much end in sight. They brought in power crews from as far as Mount Airey, trees down roads blocked.

A friend of mine that bought one of my old ford trucks was on the news an oak tree about 20" fell on the truck bed and bent it in half.........

It has been quite a week.

Butch

We are about to float away in South Louisiana. Almost 15" of rain for the month of December in Baton Rouge. We usually get ~3". New Orleans got over 25" of rain in December, the most rain for any month since records have been kept. It has made fishing the marsh rather difficult due to the fresh water, but we still had our good days. :504_shrugging: