Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Remember your 1st ride

welder

66' Chevy pickup, It was puke green and had a 327 in it with 3 speed column shift. If you tried to go to 2nd gear too fast, the linkage would hang up and you would have to bang on it with a hammer. Seemed to happen everytime we wanted to hear the glasspacks :1946_headbanging: .

Cool, the truck I learned to drive in was puke green, and also a column shift, 1980 Grand Wagoneer with a 304. It was my granddads hunting truck, which my father & I would go and drive around our property off road. Can't say that I know too many other people my age that even know what a column shift is, much less that can drive one.

1970 Buick Skylark

cragar rims dual exhaust

air shocks

high back bucket seats

my grandparent former car they had for 16 years,,,then I got it transformed it and bf goodrich stock go up.

may o good times in that bad boy :1992_beer_cheer:

1972 Vega GT. Was given to me with a blown motor in September of 1975. Swapped out the pot-metal motor, dropped in a mild 283 (4 barrel manifold and QJ off of a '69 350 + Motion Performance headers), backed by a rebuilt TH 350 tranny. Had a blast with it until it got totalled in the Spring of '76. The stock 6.75" rear was starting to go by then, anyway... :rolleyes:

Replaced it with a mint-condition '68 SS396 Chevelle, but that's another story.

Here's a thread I started on another site, regarding the '72 Vega: http://forum.combatace.com/topic/35283-my-first-project-car/page__p__228082&#entry228082

Edited by fubar512