Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Tiger Woods

wiley

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I said "Grab my wood and go crazy" this wasn't what I had in mind.

:blink:

I'm new to all this golf thing is that 3 strokes over or under and was that not in the ruff and would this be a T off and maybe he was playing in 18 different holes when she just wanted a hole in one.I know he had a Birdie or was that a eagle he was seeing in and out consciences. It sure looks like a Mulligan now :1946_headbanging:

I think your right Wiley, this is bad news for Tiger. Now all of these other women are coming forward saying that they have had affairs with him. I bet his wife went after him because she maybe found out about one of his "flings" or maybe she has known all along and just finally snapped about it. The holidays are good like that.

You knew it had to happen! Here are the top 10:

One:

Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife.

Two:

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

Three:

Tiger Woods was injured in a car accident as he pulled out of his driveway early Friday morning. It was Woods' shortest drive since an errant tee shot at the US Open.

Four:

What was Tiger Woods doing out at 2.30 in the morning? He'd gone clubbing.

Five:

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

Six:

Perhaps Tiger should be using a driver?

Seven:

This is the first time Tiger’s ever failed to drive 300 yards.

Eight:

Apparently, Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he’s ever had. So Gillette has dropped his contract.

Nine:

Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash. He's still below par though.

Ten:

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.

Simple.....

He is a super rich sports figure that can bang almost any chick he wants...and he did....and got caught.

He was arguing with his wife, he stormed out, the wife hit the car several times with his nine iron startling him causing him to crash.

Now....why these rich famous people get married when they want to dip their stick elsewhere is beyond me. But if they are going to cheat why the hell are they sending text msg and leaving voicemails? Once its in writing and recorded you can't deny it. And why are they doing it from their regular phone and not a burner (disposable) phone under a fake name?.

I'm not a cheater by any means but even I know cheating 101.