Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

affordable, custom design decals for a boat

Gglow

Does anyone know a place /site where I can have a 3' by 1' decal custom made for my boat, by giving them a .JPG or picture file, and that would not cost me a fortune? I have seen a few advertised but I would like to get your take on this.Thks

Edited by gfranz

Does anyone know a place /site where I can have a 3' by 1' decal custom made for my boat, by giving them a .JPG or picture file, and that would not cost me a fortune? I have seen a few advertised but I would like to get your take on this.Thks

In Italy???????? :471_confused_face: :471_confused_face:

gfranz,

Unlike our friend and fellow member, shipping small, lightweight items to Italy from the states is not that much. Google "Boat Graphics", contact some possibilities, email them your JPEG, GIFF, or PDF, get a price, and have at it. I've sent stuff, including small sections of rubrail, to Italy, and it was very reasonable. I've also sent stuff to Australia and South Africa, and had the same results.

For some, it's time to realize that we truly do live in a global world. I mean, I call earthlink, and I get an Indian to solve my problem...from India! ;)

I agree. with something like decals, you supply the art and it can be copied to decal anywhere in the world and shipped. Most places will prbably be willing to send you a small sample for your approval of materials and quality so shop the web. My company ships everything from small parts to full exhaust systems all over the world. UPS, FeEx, TNT and several others have reasonable rates. Just make sure you balance the costs of the product vs. shipping vs. picking up and paying sales tax. You never know, someone from a differnt part of the world, different cultures may have a fresh idea and add a more "local" flare to a design. Cold make for very interesting results.

• 3 weeks later...