Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

What are quality brands of larger yachts?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to spend the money, spend it on the best. Spend it on a Broward. The only prob is that everything they've made in the last few years has been upwards of 105 feet.

Fubar, I agree Broward is a very high quality and selective builder, but as you said all their sizes have been over 100 feet and that is just too big. I'm just trying to gather information these next few years as further down the line I think a boat like this is possible so we can do long trips in comfort.

Something like the Pershing 64 comes to mind. That 115' with the jet drive is incredible.

yes Pershing 64 is very nice I visited hull number one a year ago and was impressed, those Pershing are good boats to what I have seen so far, and I seen quite a few of them.

Here is a link to a review I did back then Pershing 64 review

ah if you are deciding for this size don't forget to look at the new Sessa C68 here is also priced very competitive: www.sessamarine.comhere

Check out Newport

Newport/AGYG

Mike,

That Newport is beautiful, exactly the style I like. I think there is one for sale here near where I live, but it may be a different boat. Thanks for the posts PYB, Mike, and everyone else, you guys make RB a great place!

Mike,

That Newport is beautiful, exactly the style I like. I think there is one for sale here near where I live, but it may be a different boat. Thanks for the posts PYB, Mike, and everyone else, you guys make RB a great place!

They just reduced the price on it. Email me and I'll send you a link.

blue, if that link to Mike doesnt work out and your in lauderdale take a drive down to 17th street there are plenty of brokers and other yacht based companies in that area south of rio vista they can probably give you some brochures of boats in the area that you could personally tour and get a better idea. worst case scenario you get to see some cool boats

p.s. that newport is sweet