Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Imported Japan Saltwater Jigs!

I have for sale some imported Japan saltwater jigs that I use that are pretty much not available in the USA. If you would like to purchase any please PM what you want and I will respond ASAP. I accept PAYPAL and my PayPal address is mattmuttsmith@yahoo.com. If you have any questions please let me know!

I have four of each of the following. They are 80grams a piece and their craftsmanship is second to none. They are called "GinPei" and they retail for $19.99. I well sell them to you for $15 a piece and will ship them to you for free using USPS.

P1010018-20.jpg

I have four of each of the following. They are 80grams a piece and their craftmanship is second to none. They are called "KABRAX" and they retail for $24.99. I well sell them to you for $19 a piece and will ship them to you for free using USPS.

P1010031-9.jpg

P1010033-9.jpg

P1010034-9.jpg

P1010035-8.jpg

Please PM me what you would like and I will respond ASAP. I accept PAYPAL and my paypal address is mattmuttsmith@yahoo.com. These are great jigs and I guarentee no one you know will be using these which will give you an advantage over them because I really do believe fish get used to seeing the same lures over and over again and if you can put something in front of them that they havent seen they will bite better.

Thank you!