Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

My new boat being Manufactured

Yep she is getting a Suzuki 300. It is a young 24

Next time you visit the factory, can you ask a question for me? I was wondering if Young ever built a 27 center console. There is a really awesome boat with YOUNG 27 on the side. I am not sure if it was built by them or the custom builder Glen Young. I am just curious, so it is no big deal.

You're going to have a beautiful boat with an awesome motor. I am the biggest fan of Suzuki Marine's 4-stroke line.

Edited by PatrickG

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time you visit the factory, can you ask a question for me? I was wondering if Young ever built a 27 center console. There is a really awesome boat with YOUNG 27 on the side. I am not sure if it was built by them or the custom builder Glenn Young. I am just curious, so it is no big deal.

You're going to have a beautiful boat with an awesome motor. I am the biggest fan of Suzuki Marine's 4-stroke line.

Very Nice!!!! :1992_beer_cheer:

Congrats and welcome to owning a Young. The Young Boats crew are awesome people and take great pride in building dream boats. Robb will keep you informed and provide pics of the build process start to finish. What other options are you including on your 24? We originally ordered a 24 in nearly the same color as yours but I got deployed before the build started. Robb held the contract until I returned and was willing to honor the pricing eventhough costs had increased. I was transferred to a different area so we decided to build the first Young 20 Bay instead. We couldn't be happier with our boat and the service after the sale has been exceptional.

Enjoy your new Young 24.

Our Young 20 Bay

post-2255-1258405309_thumb.jpg

Edited by cclark20

Next time you visit the factory, can you ask a question for me? I was wondering if Young ever built a 27 center console. There is a really awesome boat with YOUNG 27 on the side. I am not sure if it was built by them or the custom builder Glen Young. I am just curious, so it is no big deal.

It is not theirs

Congrats on a Young. We owned a 20, the first with a t-top. Perfect for the area, Crystal River, Canaveral, etc, for us. Really enjoyed the building phase. We moved back to Mt and sold it. Miss it. We are trying to sell our home up here, and will be moving back, and would like to get into a 24, eventually. Looking at small offshore boats, but also keep looking at this bay 24. How does this boat handle the chop, and up to how big? I do alot of cobia and triple tail fishing out of CR and Barge Canal, and grouper, but would like to go further offshore, Keys for offshore duty, and Jupiter for wahoo, etc,etc. Robby's boats excell in construction, and his integrity and honesty are what keeps me interested in his 24. Please tell Robby and Dante that Fred from Mt says hi. Congrats again for a pretty boat.

Congrats on a Young. We owned a 20, the first with a t-top. Perfect for the area, Crystal River, Canaveral, etc, for us. Really enjoyed the building phase. We moved back to Mt and sold it. Miss it. We are trying to sell our home up here, and will be moving back, and would like to get into a 24, eventually. Looking at small offshore boats, but also keep looking at this bay 24. How does this boat handle the chop, and up to how big? I do alot of cobia and triple tail fishing out of CR and Barge Canal, and grouper, but would like to go further offshore, Keys for offshore duty, and Jupiter for wahoo, etc,etc. Robby's boats excell in construction, and his integrity and honesty are what keeps me interested in his 24. Please tell Robby and Dante that Fred from Mt says hi. Congrats again for a pretty boat.

They make a great boat at Young. It never fails, when I see one on the river, one of my fishing buddies will ask what kind of boat it is :605_thumbs_up:

Edited by CEMSGUY

Looks like a beatiful boat, Nice lines. Excuse my ignorance. Is it a 24 ft flats boat. Or an off shore boat. Up in NJ we take a 24, 60 miles off to the canyons on a nice day. I saw where that other one had NY registration. He must be striper fishing LI sound huh? Is it sort of a do it all boat. She sure is purty Are you going bto take it north or just for FL?

Looks like a beatiful boat, Nice lines. Excuse my ignorance. Is it a 24 ft flats boat. Or an off shore boat. Up in NJ we take a 24, 60 miles off to the canyons on a nice day. I saw where that other one had NY registration. He must be striper fishing LI sound huh? Is it sort of a do it all boat. She sure is purty Are you going bto take it north or just for FL?

She will be going north in the summer to Lake St. Clair and the Dt. Clair River. In the winter she will be used on The Withlacoohee River and out of Yankee Town on the Gulf