Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Boaters world has bitten the wake!

Went to the Boaters World on DI today and didn't see many deals, seems like most stuff is 10% off. I went looking for a specific LED light and they told me the manufacturer came around to all the BWs and took their displays and products, I guess they weren't getting paid.

I went looking for a specific LED light and they told me the manufacturer came around to all the BWs and took their displays and products, I guess they weren't getting paid.

Did not know they could do that in a bankruptcy case.

I went to our BW here as well, only 1 yr old, and like you said not many deals. Admiral got a few shirst for $10 each but everything I was looking for was not marked down much at all.

In fact I bought a pair of Sperry's their a couple of weeks agao for $79 but now they are "marked down 10% to 89.99 :504_shrugging::504_shrugging:

I am needing to replace my washdown pump and I figure that is something I will end up getting a good deal on, saw people buying wakeboards, electronics and some fishing stuff.

Sad but parking lot was busier than I have ever seen