Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Rack Storage in Jupiter area

Hello all,

The Admiral and I finally found our second home in the Jupiter area. With our son off to college we have spent a good portion of the winter enjoying our new digs. Only thing that would make it better for me is to have my boat in the area too. This question ends up on almost every forum so here goes. Can anyone recommend a rack storage facility in the Jupiter area? I have seen Sea Sport and it would do but with the talk of there renovation/expansion project I don't want to get caught having to relocate. I know of a few others but was hoping to get some local knowledge.

Thanks in advance,

JollyMonNJ

Hello all,

The Admiral and I finally found our second home in the Jupiter area. With our son off to college we have spent a good portion of the winter enjoying our new digs. Only thing that would make it better for me is to have my boat in the area too. This question ends up on almost every forum so here goes. Can anyone recommend a rack storage facility in the Jupiter area? I have seen Sea Sport and it would do but with the talk of there renovation/expansion project I don't want to get caught having to relocate. I know of a few others but was hoping to get some local knowledge.

Thanks in advance,

JollyMonNJ

Hi, Just up US1 in Tequesta, right on the IC, there is a new facility, Jupiter Pointe, that offers dry rack storage. I also know that Jonathan's Landing Marina, just over the IC bridge on Indiantown, also offers the same.

I also believe that Loggerhead in Riveriera Beach and Palm Beach Gardens are also planning to offer the same.

Check them out! Let me know if you need further info! Welcome to beautiful Jupiter!!!

IG

Thanks Mersiles and Island Girl,

I was supposed to be down last weekend to check out Jupiter Pointe but had to cancel. Will be down in a couple of weeks to check it out. Will check out Jonathans too. I think I've passed Seagate in Tequesta but didn't realize they had indoor storage. Will look into them as well.

Thanks again,

JollyMonNJ

Thanks Mersiles and Island Girl,

I was supposed to be down last weekend to check out Jupiter Pointe but had to cancel. Will be down in a couple of weeks to check it out. Will check out Jonathans too. I think I've passed Seagate in Tequesta but didn't realize they had indoor storage. Will look into them as well.

Thanks again,

JollyMonNJ

Cool! Let us know what you find out.

Cheers!

IG

• 4 weeks later...
Sea sport rebuilding appears to be off so you don't have to worry about that.

We are just across 1 from there and the water is really nice. You will enjoy Jupiter.

Thanks Sheldon,

We were down last weekend and now considering Sea Sport and the facility in Tequesta under construction (Can't remeber the name just now). Both locations are convenient for me. Boats in the water in New Jersey now so I have time. Hope to bring the boat down in the fall for good.

JollyMonNJ

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...