Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

What the...?

Boz,

Dry as a bone over here in Weeki Wachee. Just checked the radar, looks like there's some rain over the south end of big lake. Other than that, nothing.

Hey, now is the time to by that Proline 26SS...with twin 225s, of course! :1992_beer_cheer:

Yeah, actually dry here today for a change.

I'll be ordering that 26SS (perhaps two of them) right after I cash in a winning Powerball ticket.

IF I ever get one!! :1898_:

Boz,

Have a story for you. We were on east lake one sat, skiing and what have you, and we motored into Fells cove. Enjoying a lazy day, circling the cove, and on the east side, which is basically reeds, we see someone flagging us down...neck deep, walking towards us! Now, we both know the "presence" of gators near shore, yet he was oblivious to it. We got close enough to talk to him, and he asks if we have change for a twenty...time to get the F outa dodge!!!

I'll never forget that. '86, I believe. Gave us all the willies...

Anyway, been back at Proline 2 months now. Hope it keeps going.

Bob C

Boz,

Have a story for you. We were on east lake one sat, skiing and what have you, and we motored into Fells cove. Enjoying a lazy day, circling the cove, and on the east side, which is basically reeds, we see someone flagging us down...neck deep, walking towards us! Now, we both know the "presence" of gators near shore, yet he was oblivious to it. We got close enough to talk to him, and he asks if we have change for a twenty...time to get the F outa dodge!!!

I'll never forget that. '86, I believe. Gave us all the willies...

Anyway, been back at Proline 2 months now. Hope it keeps going.

Bob C

'Gators were probably thinking they didn't want to chow down on somebody that stupid. Afraid it might be contagious. :753_hammer_hitting_head:

Glad to hear things are looking up at ProLine. Hopefully you guys are on the leading edge of some form of recovery for the whole industry. Good luck!

Still pretty dead here today. Where's Ludicrous with his cricket chirping video??

The new forum software will have a side bar showing all new posts in all forums.

I'm seeing a trend lately with many web sites, forums in particular. Traffic is good but participation is down. Many social networking sites are taking typing time away from web forums right now. When their novelty wears off ( which many are telling me it already is) then forum traffic participation should increase once again.

I can only read so much on the social network sites that someone is on their way to the gym or that their kid used the potty for the first time today.