Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Suzuki Parts dist. in south Florida

if you are in the Redland try

Sea Hunter Boats

25400 SW 140th Ave

305/257-3344

or

B& F Marine

:1992_beer_cheer:

I use B&F Marine quite a bit and they have pretty good selection of the common Suzuki parts. I was just hoping that South Florida being the boating capital that it is i could find something along the lines of Brownspoint.com that has a large warehouse stocked.

I need to stop by Sea Hunter there new facility looks amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
I use B&F Marine quite a bit and they have pretty good selection of the common Suzuki parts. I was just hoping that South Florida being the boating capital that it is i could find something along the lines of Brownspoint.com that has a large warehouse stocked.

I need to stop by Sea Hunter there new facility looks amazing.

The guys at Sea Hunter are great to deal with. Even if you don't own a SH they will service all Suzuki's that come into there shop (make an appointment). They also have one of the best Suzuki mechanic in Florida in Mike Flowers. If you need a Suzuki part and they don't have it they will get it asap.