Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Woody Wax

Am I the only one having problems making the spray nozzle last an entire bottle though? Every one has bit it before the product is used up.

Nope, you're not the only one. The spray nozzle is the one complaint I have. My last one broke about half way through. I let the Woody people know at a boat show booth but they seemed to be oblivious to the problem.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great stuff. On my third bottle in four years. I tend to "overuse' the stuff though. Am I the only one having problems making the spray nozzle last an entire bottle though? Every one has bit it before the product is used up.

Hi all you Woody Wax users. My name is Melissa and I have worked for Woody the last 5 years. Some of you I have talked to on the phone or met at boat shows. Any time a customer has a problem with our triggers I mail out replacements. If you ever need a trigger or customer service with anything please call me 800-619-4363.

Wiley,

When you receive some more samples I would like some. Let me know what it is for s&h.

David

I have tried products from Arorua, and Star bright and a product from Wal mart shelf, etc. and I'm not impressed with none of the products. I have a very agressive none slip and it's impossible to "buff to a shine" the grip is too deep to get into. My boat is 5 yrs old and looks like it's never been out til you look at the deck, it's clean, but dull as ever and it's driving me crazy! I don't think I could ever get the shine back. If you think Woody will do it please send me a free sample! If it works I'll send you the cost of the product and praise the stuff to everyone I know.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to try some Woody's Wax on my boat if you ever get a sample. My address is

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX 00000

Thanks

Dave

:1143_neener_neener_neener: Dave, Congratulations!! You've now been added to the Publisher's Clearing House list! :1143_neener_neener_neener:

Haha.. J/k I wouldn't recommend giving your info out on the internet. No telling what people will start mailing you.

On another note.. I'd love a free sample! :605_thumbs_up: