Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

vs. vs. vs. thread

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally avoid any thread with "vs." in the subject as

they usually turn into MAJOR pissing contests, but I'll

make an exception...Blonds vs. Brunettes...which has

higher perfomance and lowest maintanence????

I think we all should be entitled to an extended sea trial with each before answering that.

:D

I bet they are watching though..... :1143_neener_neener_neener:

David

Even tough I do not wish to see them here; I wonder how things will develop in this forum and what actions will be taken for those trying to agitate. :504_shrugging:

Here we have somebody who cares, and his main objective seems to be productive discussions, no bashing and a sense of camaraderie.

Obviously “those” “people” intentions were totally against the values intended for this forum.

With IB it seemed that as soon as it was done politically correct you could do basically anything you wanted, no matter your hidden agenda. If you were able to do it without cursing, you could treat anybody as you wanted. Hope that other considerations are taken in here.

It was very frustrating to contribute ANYTHING on THaT other site to those sensitive threads, and soon you could see that a lot of the main contributors got tired and stopped adding to the topic.

I was looking closely to the TNFreebird thread in here, and as soon as it started to go south it was closed, which at least in my book, speaks volumes about Wiley position on these issues.

On the other side, we had a Suzuky-E-tec thread started by Kerno, and to make it “worse” it was about FLAWS on these two engines…. Against all odds, the thread went smoothly and points of view and experiences (no FACTS) were shared with the upmost respect and education among everybody.

The other good thing is that, by what I’m reading, Wiley will not tolerate MUD (Multiple Username Disorder) hopefully blocked by IP address, so it will be harder for those trying to stir the pot to do it under bogus usernames.

Just my 0.02… and impressions…. May be wrong, hope not.