Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Final ReelBoating BETA Phase Coming.....

The final BETA phase for the ReelBoating Forum is coming in a few weeks.

This phase is big - as in a total software upgrade!

The new software will add many new features and be cutting edge enough to sustain itself many years into the future.

Photo albums will return and I might even integrate boating blogs into the site.

This final BETA phase will mean a ton of trial and error work on my part as I will be learning the software as well. I ask for your patience during the upgrade and will try to get everything looking back to normal as soon as possible. No alterations should be required on the members side.

I will inform everyone well in advance before implementing the upgrade.

Thanks

:rb-rules:

I limited the amount of modifications to this current version. The new one is all new code so it'll take a bit of learnin' on my part as well.

Ouch, that does not sound like fun. It sounds like lots and lots of late nights.... I remember you saying when you first started this site that you were limited as to what you can do until the new software is out. Good luck!!

PS.

I am getting ready to open a website for my business, do you have any suggestions on where to buy the domain name from, and or who to get to host it?

Thanks,

David :rb-rules:

David,

I have used many web hosts.....Webhost4life.....goDaddy....Yahoo......got tired of my sites being slow and way tired of talkin' to support folks who spoke broken English.

I moved all my sites over to FryingPanTower.com Hosting. Captain Dave Tilley is the owner/operator. He speaks good English and provides top notch support. You check any of my 5 sites and you will see they scream. He hosts MilitaryAppreciationDay.org FOR FREE along with two striper club sites I maintain.

If there is anything I can do to help you out, shoot me an email.

Edited by HOTSPOT