Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Where is the best fishing year round

If there was a place that had great offshore fishing and inshore fishing all year round in the United States or else where were would that be? I want to move to a area that offers such variety.As a lure maker and developer,professional rigger etc. I'm realistic to weather so I know that it wont be perfect all the time coming from the west coast as a commercial fisherman,licensed river guide I have faced great adversity fishing out of my home state of Oregon. I need warm weather the other is schools for 2 boys. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.Not moving right away but want to start researching as to make a educated decision in this move and especially if it is out of the country Thanks Tim

Venice, LA.

Hands down. No other. No argument. Nowhere else even comes close. End of story.

:605_thumbs_up:

Big Al

My wife wont move to La. Should I cut the bow line on her. I went and worked relief work after Katrina out of Slidell I took my truck and trailer and hauled supplies. Built a house in Houma and checked out the area all the way down Hwy 1 to the gulf And went and worked in Port Arther after Ike ( Hurricanes).I saw first hand of the water,wind damage I been looking at West Columbia Tx area do I want my cake and eat it to you bet I do I can take the wind not the flood water

Texas has a BIG coast line . Look around Port O'conner.

I have been looking close to there West Columbia just west of Freeport and close to Matagorda bay and from all the people I have talked to has not flooded from the dreaded H word. And the trees are still big. Hey Lester oh Stephen is a happy clam I will let him tell you and Thanks