Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

31 Contender Fish Around For Sale

I have a 2002 Fisharound with Twin F225 Yam 4 stroke. Motors have 630 Hours. I am the second owner of this boat. She has every option that Contender offers in the 31, and a few

others. 5 Kw Kohlor with 191 hours. A/C heat. I have changed oil every 100 hours and Just finished new plugs 5/30/09. Motors have been flawless in the time I have had the boat.

Electronics

Furuno Radar 1762C 7" Color

Furnun GPS 1900 C 10" Color

Furuno NetworkSounder All are interphased

Icom 402

Simrad Auto pilot AP16

Top Gun Outriggers 15 foot

Microwave

Stove / Refrigerator, Halon system

Triple AXLE 05 Road king New tires and service done boat stays in dry storge so trailer is never used. Once since I bought the boat and had the service done to it.

$70,000

Reason I am looking at a 36 I would like to buy.

She has bottom paint

post-3225-1248972434_thumb.jpg

post-3225-1248972627_thumb.jpg

BC 282:

I keep the boat in dry storage year round at Daulphin Island, Alabama, if you would like I would be happy to go down to the island and take some pictures

which I should do anyway. She was detailed and waxed in May as well, befor fishing season started. I forgot to mention she also has a Lewmar Pro windlass and a custum made retractable sunshade that covers the entore rear deck, but slides closed into the TTop frame when not in being used. It nice when your sitting on the rear deck on the hook having Happy hour. Let me know if you want me to send you some pictures.

Oscar

• 3 weeks later...

I am out of town till next Wed, and can post some pictures then, Here are real

world number. Fuel tanks at 1/2 two people no gear actuallly I count for 1 1/2 so

make that 2 1/2 people WOT 5400 RPS 43 MPH .7 mpg Between 4000 -4400

RPS She burns the same 1.2-1.3 mpg Speed on the low end side is around 28 the high side is 32 MPH @ 4400 is her sweet spot. With A full Load 4 Guys Ice full fuel and gear. At this speed she will take 3 footers like they were not there, and will give you a great ride, and reentry. if you need more before i send you pictures feel free to call me at 251-344-2343

Oscar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...