Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Kristal XL 75 for sale

Not used much

Missing the red knob on outside of drag star handle....I've used it without it and it works fine...I'm really not sure exactly what it does. It rotated out on a trip offshore and I ordered another one, but the one that came in was too long and I never messed with it again.

I think the price for replacement from Masters of the Deep was like $18.

The cable has ring terminals on it, but can be modified for a plug. I also put a waterproof blade style fuse receptacle in line and put a big piece of copper wire where the Euro style fuses went. Euro fuses were like $4 each and I have been told that the blade style would do just as well. Not sure if I can find the extra Euro fuses I had, but if I do, you can have them. I think there were about 7 or so left.

Spooled with 130# Jerry Brown.....approximately 900 yards maybe? Started with 1200 yards and have since then spooled a Senator with a topshot of that and got snagged on bottom once or twice. Plenty of line for 600-1000 feet of water, that much I know.

I will try and get pics next time I go home.

Asking $500

Not sure what shipping would be, but it weighs about 13#, I believe.

Reason for selling is the deepest I have fished is about 650' and I actually prefer my Avet 50 on a bent butt.

Bought it to catch a wreckfish off of Charleston, SC, but they have since outlawed recreational catches.