Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Whats wrong with this picture?

Your very short clothesline setup indicates that you have few clothes, or you need a washer dryer hookup installed in the house by a licensed plumber/electrician. Good idea with the sprinkler under the clothesline. Hang the dirty laundry, turn the sprinkler on for 15 minutes then let the clothes dry. Watering the lawn at the same time.

Also your beer in the koozie should be placed more than 12 inches into the shade when not in use, per UAPP guidelines.

Sprinkler.jpg

Edited by Ludicrous

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks as if the people who put out the sod put some on the concrete slab. I doubt it will grow too well there.

The people that put out the sod was me Bell. By the time I finished, I was pretty drunk, and mad. Probably explains the sod over cement method I deployed at one point.

I gave myself the next day off with pay as punishment.

You forgot to install the sprinkler system before you layed the sod.

You are witnessing a Georgia Sprinkler System, Welder. All above-ground for easy maintenance, plus when you need to grab the hose to chase the bone-digging-in-the-middle-of-the-new-sod-dang chocolate lab its always right there.

Edited by onejacker

Right away I thought about the 2pm on Saturday thing and thought you should be out on the boat....thats where I would be at 2pm on a sunny Saturday.

But I am not making the connection with the plumber comment.

Your gut instinct was right ScarabC. The plumber comment was thrown in there to cause a little confusion. My version of subterfuge.

Nicely done, Sir. I would like to give you First Prize, but another contestant buzzed in with the correct answer before you. Needless to say, I like the way you think...

Your very short clothesline setup indicates that you have few clothes, or you need a washer dryer hookup installed in the house by a licensed plumber/electrician. Good idea with the sprinkler under the clothesline. Hang the dirty laundry, turn the sprinkler on for 15 minutes then let the clothes dry. Watering the lawn at the same time.

Also your beer in the koozie should be placed more than 12 inches into the shade when not in use, per UAPP guidelines.

Sprinkler.jpg

I imagine you are referring to my awning support poles as "the clothesline". It is obvious I have been under-ultilizing those poles. Thanks for the great idea, Ludicrous.

Edited by onejacker

Two boats sitting on trailers, instead of being used.

Big problem.

And yer water pressure looks a bit low.

Big Al

Now, I come to the winner of the contest. I expect nothing less than crystal clear logic when SnapperHead comes calling on a thread, and I was not disappointed this time.

Why in God's name was I at home on a BEAUTIFUL Saturday afternoon, watering grass, you ask? I still don't have a good answer. Two obvious boats, ready and willing to go, sitting idly on their bunks. I am all but embarrased by the whole thing. I gives me chills just thinking back on the whole episode. Never again, I can tell you that. Not in this lifetime.

Well done, Snappy. Thanks to all that contributed.

Pat

Your gut instinct was right ScarabC. The plumber comment was thrown in there to cause a little confusion. My version of subterfuge.

Nicely done, Sir. I would like to give you First Prize, but another contestant buzzed in with the correct answer before you. Needless to say, I like the way you think...

I thought the plumber thing was odd. Had you left that out I would have been 100% about you being home instead of on the boat.