Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Hot Tubs

Not familiar with the two you mentioned, Steve, but that doesn't mean anything. I am no expert.

I did buy a Dreamaker EZSpa last year, though. First one I ever bought. Looked around for a few months, decided on this one, and then waited for the next sale. I got free shipping as an incentive after I started negotiating with Discount Spas, which probably saved my a few hundred bucks also.

The biggest regret I have is not actually seeing mine in person before I bought it. It is advertised as a four adult unit. They even have a nifty little video on the website. Four hot blondes sitting around in the tub, drinking. Well, have you ever wondered what the circus midgets do in the off season? They film hot tub videos. There is room in this thing for two adults, if you are friendly. Keep an eye on the "gallons of water in the unit" numbers when deciding on one.

Other than the size issue, which was my mistake, I have no complaints. Do expect to have a sizable increase in your electricity bill. Do not expect to leave the same water in the thing for three months, unless you scrub off every time BEFORE getting in. Personally I change the water after half a dozen uses, but keep in mind, I like to stay in for long periods, like maybe an hour or more. Maintenance is simple, but it does take some. I have never had a pool, so I was unaccustomed to that.

I suggest you get one. They are great over-all. And be sure to invite me over when the midgets get there...

Hot tubs are like Tents , you have to double it . If you want room for two you get a 4 person .

And Ralph , NO broke back stuff in the hot tub with the circus midgets .

Do snow bunnies count? And if so, do you want them in 3/4 contrast? Side angle?