Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Meet Josephine

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you could mount some rod holders across that roll bar! :D

Always been partial to Mustangs, congradulations!!

My first ride was a used white 66 fast back 2+2, 289 automatic on the floor. Bought it for 400.00 in 1974 and sold it for 500.00 15 years later. She was referred to as "White Lighting"

It needed body work and some other stuff. I asked myself, "If I had the money would I fix up the car or buy a boat?"

I bought a used 13' Boston Whaler with what little money I had.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I am driving to the beach this past weekend and Josepheen attracted a couple ass monkeys. The first guy is driving an early 90's Fire Bird made by Government Motors. He pulls up beside me and revs the engine at highway speed. HE does this several times, obviously ignored his calling.

The second challenge is from a kid driving a damn Doge Neon. We are on highway 24 between Swansboro and Cape Carteret. He is pulling up beside up whistling to get our attention. I once again ignore this. He backs off, cranks up the bottle and blows by us doing 80 or so in a 45. What a dumbass. I was hoping to get beside him at the light, I had already chosen the words....."Maybe you can get a real car when you grow up junior."

It takes a LOT of discipline to drive Josepheen. She attracts a lot of attention, mostly good, but some bad.

Check this out, got 27.7 cruising' at 62 mph and 22.8 at 78 mph. Shocked me.