Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Cold Beer

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:2403_worshipper: The pale stale ale with the foam on the bottom: old "Froth N Slosh"! :1992_beer_cheer:

Corona Light with a wedge of lime while sittin' outside enjoyin' the sunset ~ :1992_beer_cheer:

One of the BEST beers I ever drank was a microbrewed raspberry wheat ale while on vacation in Pensacola. It was AWESOME!!! Not to mention - it was had while sittin' in an Irish tavern with my family and another fishin' friend ~ GOOD TIMES!!!! :1992_beer_cheer::1992_beer_cheer::605_thumbs_up:

This week, it is Red Stripe, as that is the only beer at the bar here at the resort in Jamaica. My every day go to beer is Miller Light, but I also frequently have Yeungling & PBR. Here lately, have have actually drank a few of the Michelob Ultra Amber's, the regular ultra is absolutely horrible stuff, but the amber, I like fairly well.

Vaforite beers in order

1) Kalik Lite...unfortunatly you can only get it in the Bahamas so I bring a few cases back with me every trip and drink it on special occasions.....or Sundays. LOL

2) Amstel Lite.....with the quantity of beer I drink that can get expensive so I usually drink it when I go out to dinner or a night out on the town.

3) Miller Lite....this is what I drink on a regular basis. For 12 bucks an 18 pack you can't beat it. This is what you'll find in my boats cooler 99.9% of the time.

4) Land Shark.....pretty good beer and I'll get this to change up from Miller Lite from time to time.