Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Trophy Rebuild-Splashed

Well, after 7 hours of wiring, we were able to take the Tammy Leigh out for her shake down cruise. The only issue was an air locked livewell, but an easy fix. I still have to add a new ray 125 (the old one crapped out).

The boats hole shot was really improved. The batteries (grp27) and a 20 gallon water tank was moved to the center, which helped with the weight distribution. She handled really well.

I have a few misc items to hook up, gauges and such. The underwater LED's looked awesome.

The smart heading sensor made quick work of setting up and improving MARPA

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on getting the boat back in the water. :1992_beer_cheer: Lots of project boats never see any water other than rainwater.

You've done a great job with the rebuild and the documenting of it. I'm sure it will help others who are contemplating a boat project.

What's next, 30 something express? 40 odd foot sportfish? Come on, you know you want to. :wacko:

Congrats, man... she looks great! :1992_beer_cheer:

Do you have any pix handy of how she looked before you did ANY work ? I'd be interested in seeing some side-by-side, before-and-after pix (ideally from similar angles) to really see and appreciate the difference.

Nice work. Now, kick back and get some enjoyment out of her! :239_fishing: