Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

random pics

Jamaica was a scary place. Where we tied up the compound area was surrounded with at least 12-15 foot fence with barbed wire or razor wire on top. Going up the hill to see "George in the Tree" made you appreciate everything you have worked for a little more.

I have heard stories if you are staying at a resort like Sandals, it is best not to leave their grounds, if you did, you did it at you own risk.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamaica was a scary place. Where we tied up the compound area was surrounded with at least 12-15 foot fence with barbed wire or razor wire on top. Going up the hill to see "George in the Tree" made you appreciate everything you have worked for a little more.

I have heard stories if you are staying at a resort like Sandals, it is best not to leave their grounds, if you did, you did it at you own risk.

Sounds exactly like Downtown Baltimore. :unsure:

Can't make out what the fast food is?

Where are the mountain bike photo's taken?

Awesome collar bone scar!

Fast food is a Horny Toad.

One of the pictures is in the Uinta mountain range, Utah, overlooking Park city (friend sitting between two bikes), Millcreek Canyon trail. The other, with me cheesing it up after beating everyone to the top, that's just south of the Bingham copper pit, south west of Salt Lake city, Yellow Fork canyon trail. The single track is also part of that trail system. Its not as steep as alot of the other trails around SLC, and being a road geek I was able to push a big gear and crush my coworkers.

:1143_neener_neener_neener: