Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Members Who Requested Autotether Codes

The response to the ReelBoating/Autotether Group Buy was incredible!

The following members have requested codes but have yet to order. It's fine if you have changed your mind however also keep in mind these codes EXPIRE Friday, June 26th. If you want a time extention on your codes all you have to do is contact the very friendly Andrea at Autotether and she'll work it out with you. Her contact details I sent you in a PM. If you didn't receive then please contact me.

DJWilliams

csvencer

Hoghunter

Mersiles

Reels-n-Grills

Steve Runkel

Blackmax

Kingair

88 Mako171

Thunder Capt

Fishinspot

UaVaj

WW28

keepitreel

Shootinducks

dick01778

thunnus

Highstepper

Davepen

Masterbaiter

jfishnc

awscwi

If you miss the Group Buy this time around another similar Buy will be available to the upcoming Captain's Club members.

THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING THIS A SUCCESS!

:rb-rules:

Mine came & I installed it yesterday befor water testing just incase I fell out. Thanks for taking your time to work these deals out for us.

Thanks for everyone making me look good! It was very successful.

As a result Autotether will continue to offer a special discount price exclusively to members of our upcoming Captian's Club.

This is my goal with ReelBoating. To work WITH marine vendors so we all benefit.

:605_thumbs_up:

• 2 months later...