Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

What happened - missing line

Sorry reefhunter but the confusion is all your own fault.

Your "what the heck is going on?" was just after your label comments. Your closing statement implied that you still had confidence in the supplier. You completely misdirected us. Now that you have clarified things I hope you get a more applicable response. Good luck!

What the "heck" is going on with this, the supposedly largest line mfgr in the world? I have no confidence in this day and age of computerization - in ANY company that could not or would not communicate better.

What the "heck" is going on with this, the supposedly largest line mfgr in the world? I have no confidence in this day and age of computerization - in ANY company that could not or would not communicate better.

I had a similar problem earlier this year with them - I filed my complaint with the Iowa AG's office, got a form letter back and nothing was accomplished. Since then I've discovered thru another "source" they've had a major upheaval in management. Since moving their manufacturing from Iowa to SC and the shipping from Iowa to KC, the CEO got canned, then the Veep of Marketing quit - everything went kablooey.