Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

premix through a racor filter

If you are concerned about botching the oil hook up, you can use the premix and the oil injection at the same time. The worst that can happen is the spark plugs will carbon up faster over time and the enginer will smoke a lot more. Once you know the oil hook up is working, start filling the tank with straight gasoline. Clean you plugs after a while.

Ditto.

Yamahas run so well, you probably won't even have to clean the plugs, if you use Yamalube or a semi-synthetic brand. That is a great motor. Always check the o2 sensor, if it's an OX66, as they get carboned up after a while, unless you use ring-free in every tank.

-TH

PS - Nice looking boat!

I am looking for the parts now, and I plan on running both until I know it is fixed.

For muying a trunkey boat, I am sure spending some cash getting it my way (second bilge, larger tabs blah blah blah.

I just reseated the captains seat post, and it came with one of those single seat leaning posts. i am giddy with excitment.

Now if we could just get the rain to stop, I can add the two new rod holders.

God i love this

Thanks for the advice