Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Tip and shipping company advice needed

Hello to all, I am terisjenner. New member here. I just joined this boat community because i need to take some of your time to help me. Looking to buy Selene 53 in Florida and need to ship to San fransisco. Anyone ever done this?

I have lots of confusion because this is my first time. I got suggest for Citizenshipper boat shipping(site) from one of the boat forum (chaparralboats.com). Got other recommends also but i liked Citizen reviews. But the thing is as i said its my first time so just want to be sure which one best in reasonable pricing.  

Want to know your's recommendations also.

How safe will it be?
How much does it cost?

I didn't find any relevant old thread that's why created new one 

Any valuable tip regards shipping will me much appreciated. 

Thanks